Memory Care Facilities in TUOLUMNE County, California
There are 4 memory care facilities in TUOLUMNE County, California. These memory care centers in TUOLUMNE County offer secured memory care units for dementia and Alzheimer's, as well as assisted living with memory care.
Meadowview Manor offers memory care in Sonora, California. This facility offers secure residence to a maximum of 20 senior adults at a time. With a location at 19227 South Court, in the 95370 area code inside Tuolumne county, Meadowview Manor provides assistance and support to seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Meadowview Manor offers 24-hour care. Residents of Meadowview Manor are cared for by licensed nurses. Residents of this memory care center live in secured memory care apartments and can partake in different daily activities that may include a supervised fitness center. Meadowview Manor is licensed by California with license number 557000412.
Skyline Place Senior Living
Skyline Place Senior Living offers memory care in Tuolumne county, California. Up to 135 residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s can take advantage of its services. This memory care center offers comfortable secured apartment layouts. At Skyline Place Senior Living licensed caregivers are available 24 hours a day. Skyline Place Senior Living residents enjoy comfortable environment and lots of amenities and activities in Sonora, CA. Skyline Place Senior Living is located at 12877 Sylva Lane, 95370 and provides care to Alzheimer's patients. Skyline Place Senior Living is licensed by California with license number 557005532.
Oak Terrace Memory Care
When choosing a memory care facility in Soulsbyville, California, consider Oak Terrace Memory Care. This memory care center offers seniors suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's disease an excellent senior care choice. The memory care community has a total of 42 memory care units and includes services such as housekeeping, scheduled transportation, meals and professional staff available around-the-clock. Its license number is 557005530. Oak Terrace Memory Care provides memory care not only to Soulsbyville older adults, but also to all Tuolumne county elderly residents as well.
If you or a loved one is affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s, Casa Viejos offers the care you need in Jamestown, California. Casa Viejos has a maximum capacity of 90 older adults who require memory care. Services provided at the memory care facility include round-the-clock security, transportation, apartment cleaning, nutritious dining options, opportunity to participate in group activities, professional staff, dementia-focused therapies and so much more. Older adults with dementia can enjoy comfortable life at Casa Viejos.
See other memory care homes near you:
- Memory care facilities in ORANGE County, CA
- Memory care facilities in ALAMEDA County, CA
- Memory care facilities in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Memory care facilities in SAN MATEO County, CA
- Memory care facilities in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Memory care facilities in SAN BERNARDINO County, CA
- Memory care facilities in SONOMA County, CA
- Memory care facilities in PLACER County, CA
- Memory care facilities in SANTA BARBARA County, CA
- Memory care facilities in SOLANO County, CA
- Memory care facilities in KERN County, CA
- Memory care facilities in VENTURA County, CA
- Memory care facilities in SAN LUIS OBISPO County, CA
- Memory care facilities in SAN JOAQUIN County, CA
- Memory care facilities in STANISLAUS County, CA
Talk to a memory care expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(877) 311-8349